The Logos College has a policy to promote good-education for students, with the following conditions:
1. 1st scholarships: For students who are admitted to college, they will receive a scholarship for a 1 Semester tuition.
- The winner of the 1st highest score will be 70%
- The winner of the second highest score will be 50%
- Those who have reached the highest score of 3 will have a discount of 30%
- The winner of the 4th highest score will be 20%
2. Secondary education: For regular students, students will receive a scholarship of 1 tuition for the next semester.
- The 1st winner will have a discount of 70%
- The 2nd winner will have a discount of 50%
- The third winner will be discounted to 30%
- The winner of 4th place will be discounted to 20%
Notes: The following are the conditions for those who will come to get scholarships in 2 Type:
- Come to school regularly and never miss school
- Have an average score of 2.00 on the course (excluding scores of credit transfer courses)
- Non-Academic Courses D and F
- Follow rigorous school rules.
The scholarship will be given to students in cash and will be given after 3 weeks.